On-going Events to Enjoy at Juneberry Cottage!
Remember, there is never a fee to participate in any of our "clubs." We have Stichen' Sisters and the UFO Club. If you have a particular interest, let us know. We can direct you to the right group, or start a new one!
February 5: Stichen' Sisters: Every 1st Thursday from 3:30 - 6pm. Stichen' Sisters are looking to make a positive impact in their world. You can be a Stichen' Sister! Come & sew on your charitable projects. If you don't have a charitable organization in mind we can help you find one to impact.
February 10, 24: UFO Challenge: Every 2nd and 4th Tuesday from 1pm til 6pm. Call to reserve your time spot, 1 hr to 7hrs, depending on your schedule that day. No specific challenge at this time, just a relaxed time to finish projects
Class Fees: Adult Class Pricing Will vary according to the length of the class and start at $10 per class.
Kids Sewing Class Pricing per session is $15. Kids Project Cost will range from $5- $20 depending on the project.
Register: To reserve your spot in class, register in person, phone or by mail with check, cash or credit card. Class space is limited, so sign up early. Supplies need to be purchased from Juneberry Cottage prior to class. Supply list and prep sheet will be available at registration. Our expertise in color coordinating fabric and selecting proper tools is part of your lesson before class starts.
Photocopies of published patterns, books and handouts cannot be shared because of copyright laws.
Cancellation Policy: Class fees will not be refunded for missed classes. We will make every effort to schedule you in the next class with available space. We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule any class due to insufficient enrollment, inclement weather or instructor illness.
Adult Classes: Children and guests are not part of the class.
Children Classes: Adults and guests are not part of the class. This is the special time of the student to enjoy and learn. Please be courteous and think of your fellow classmates.
We pledge to do our best to make sure your project is a complete success!
Call to register: 231-734-5863
Coming in March: Spring Spring Shower of shops 2015 Shop Hop. Stop in at the Cottage to receive your passport. Complimentary block pattern, daily door prize, discounts at each Quilt shop and a grand prize drawing totaling $500.
February - Call to register 734-5863
Needed for Classes: Bring your sewing machine, scissors or rotary cutter and thread. Let us know if you need to borrow a machine. A limited number available.
Classes: Come back to see what classes we add as time & instructors become available.
1. Every Wednesday 3:05-5:15 Kids Sit and Sew: The 2nd Wed of each month offers a special project $15/month. 10+, or at instructor's discretion.
FEBRUARY Recycled scarf - Materials provided
2.Every Wednesday in February, Moving to Every other Tues in March 5:20-6:30 pm Adult Learn to Sew $15 practice materials included.---Starting in March, Crocheting on Wednesday 5:20-6:30pm.
3. Tuesday February 3, @5 pm Start Quilting series 1 (2 of 6) Taught by June-Marie. $15 includes materials.
4. Thursday February 5, @11 am Start Quilting Series 1 (1 of 6) Taught by June-Marie. $15 includes materials plus one time book cost $14.95
5. Tuesday Feb. 10, @ 5 pm OR Tuesday Feb. 24, @ 5 pm, Beginning Crochet Taught by Sarah $15 1 skein yarn included. You need to provide a hook. There are some available at Juneberry Cottage. .---Starting in March, Crocheting on Wednesday 5:20-6:30pm.
6. Saturday, February 14 @ 10am VOICES OF THE PAST Block of the Month. Taught by Kris or Margaret $25/mo, materials included. One time book fee of $21. If you can not attend the monthly classes, we can mail the block to you. ($3.00 s/h) Monthly Kit Only option $17/mo payable in advance.
7. FAT TUESDAY FRENZY! Tuesday February 17: Purchase 4 pre-cuts and receive a complimentary 5th pre-cut of equal value FREE
8. Tuesday February 17 @5 pm, Start Quilting series 1 (3 of 6) Taught by Margaret. $15 includes materials.
9. Thursday February 19 @11 am Start Quilting Series 1 (2 of 6) Taught by Margaret. $15 includes materials
10. Saturday, February 21, 10am
(G)Parent & Me: Make one project with your child. February 2015-Travel Ditty Bag. $20 materials included Taught by Margaret
11. Tuesday Feb. 24, @ 5 pm, Beginning Crochet Taught by Sarah $15 1 skein yarn included. You need to provide a hook. There are some available at Juneberry Cottage. Supply list provided for future projects.
12.Friday February 27, at 3:30 pm Barbados Bag session 1 of 2. $20 plus materials. Supply list provided at registration. Taught by Margaret. Second session is March 6 @3:30pm
13.Saturday February 28, 10:30 am
CALENDAR PARADE 12"X 14" Wallhanging $10 plus materials* get ready for March with a cute four leaf clover. Taught by June-Marie.